Wōden offers a full spectrum of services related to siting and placement of wireless infrastructure. From towers to backhaul, equipment co-location, and crossings we are prepared to secure the siting required for your network’s next phase of growth with the following services. Please contact us if a service you need isn’t listed.
· Locate & acquire appropriate locations for raw land tower development
· Locate & acquire co-location opportunities, for service providers
· Abstract jurisdictional zoning requirements for tower development
· Research and report on potential telecommunication sites (private and public)
· Establish relationships with potential site owners and agencies
· Research and document search areas and sites
· Evaluate and recommend lease vs. purchase options
· Develop market studies
· Negotiate and facilitate leases and purchases
· Strategic planning, time line and organization of tower development process
· Zoning, permitting, and coordination of regulatory consultants
· Evaluate, recommend, and coordinate engineers and contractors
· Responsible for regulatory implications -- FCC, FAA, NEPA/SHPO
· Public presentations – Board of County Commissioners, City Counsel, etc.